Saturday 19 May 2018

Shine Bright May Challenge with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share with you.

This month we have a gorgeous moodboard for you to play with


And this is my take on the challenge....


I went with a grungy style layout using the 7 Dots Studio Hazy Days collection.
It had the right elements I was after.


I have done some stencilling and stamping on my base 
before happily splashing away with some mists and sprays :) 


I really wanted my alphas to 'shine' (haha) and be bold and bright on my layout.
I found these older thinkers I had in my stash and some small typewriter letters for my title.


I have inked and distressed all my papers and elements. 


Lots of cardboard for added dimension and to help build up my layers.


I hope you like what I have come up with. I can't wait to see your entry!

Until next time 

Lisa 





Supplies Used:
Other: Thickers - Sketchbook Aqua, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Label Letters, Word Stickers and Black Thread from my stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...