Wednesday 7 March 2018

Embrace the Journey - Leanne

Hello everyone, 
 It seems like yesterday I visited to share a project... 
well guess what.. 
 I AM back again.... 
Today I am sharing a mixed media project with you...
 (I know right.. SHOCK HORROR.. a mixed media project)
 Inspired by the NEW March challenge board....
So what do you think..
Is it challenging enough for you!!!..
well.. you know me.. I tweaked it to suit whilst filming..
I had a rough idea what I was doing when I started,
How about you sit back and watch and let me know if I met the "brief"...
and then for the obligatory close ups......



and then..
the final finished piece....

Materials List (the purple ones are linked to the shop...so get shopping)..
Matte board
Carabelle Studio: artStamp – textures avec dec chiffres
                Ideaology Word/Quote Chip
Ranger: Distress Oxide – Antique Linen(re-inker), Fired brick (ink pad)
                Distress Ink – Wild Honey, Weathered Wood
                Embossing Powder- Weathered White
                Ink – Yellow Orange, Cadmium yellow
Atelier: Gesso Primer White
Golden: Gel Matte Medium
DecoArt media: Crackle Paste
                Fluid Acrylic – Interference Green, Blue Green
Dina Wakley Media: Heavy Body Acrylic Paint – Elephant
                                AcrylicPaint – Turquoise, Ocean, Ruby
Stabilo: Marks All Pencil – Graphite, Black (sorry out of stock...)
Artline: Black Pen
Calico, paper doily, baking paper, thread, dictionary, Dymo labeler, staples.

well That is it for me for now..
feel free to comment or ask any questions on the Soul Sisters page,
 I am here, happy and willing to help (if I can that is...) 
Live with Respect.
Leanne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...