Thursday 16 November 2017

Heidi Williams - Guest Post

Hi everyone, 

A different post today!

Please welcome Heidi Williams as our guest blogger today showcasing her recent haul from the store, featuring Lost Coast Stamps, Oil Pastels, Carabelle Stamps and a Kaisercraft Stencil.

Heidi is starring today as part of her recent win from the September Soulful Challenge on our Soul Sisters facebook page.

Let us find out a little more about our lovely Heidi!


Hi My name is Heidi Williams I love to create all different projects from mixed media to scrapbooking and now my love of drawing.I feel very privileged to be able to do this guest DT spot this month.I have used some of the products that I won for a challenge on soul sisters.Come and check out my blog with the project ..I hope you enjoy my canvas I have done.

The link to Heidi's blog...


Here is a pic of Heidi's haul from the store using her $75.00 voucher.

No automatic alt text available.

Heidi's gorgeous Canvas.



and some close ups!





Thank you for joining us today to welcome the first of our Soulful Challenge guest bloggers, Heidi Williams.

Make sure you leave her some love..

Hugs 

Elisa xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win, loving the canvas you created! Such fun goodies and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome project Heidi, thanks for guesting for us xx

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...