Saturday 22 July 2017

Art Journal Page - by Lynn Good

Morning :)  Lynn here to share an art journal page that I have created using the fabulous products from the Art and Soul Store found here 


Life in accounting is hectic in the month of July and this page represents how I have felt this month!

I began by putting random paint marks down on my art journal page.  I have used Golden High Flow Paints and Golden Acrylics.


I added highlights


and then added more colour



I then used a Scrap Fx stencil/mask  to create the people by blanking out the areas with brown and black acrylic ink.





Once I had the people in there, I added dimension by using a white paint pen to outline them and black distress ink to further enhance them. 

Here are some close ups:



the words were added using a alpha stamp and white big brush pitt pen.


Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...