Saturday 10 June 2017

Embrace Your Journey

Hello Soul Sister
 
Its my turn to on the blog to share with you a tutorial, this month I decide to create an art journal page.
 
 
I had a lot of fun create this page and use a lot of products from the shop.
The products that can be purchase from the Art and Soul Studio Shop will be listed at the end of the tutorial.
 
I started with a piece of mixed media piece of paper that had already been gessoed, I used thick gesso to get good coverage and some texture.
 
About a month back I played with my gelli plate and this was the sheet of paper that I was cleaning my brayer on. It was sitting on a piece of corrugated card board.

I attached the paper to my mixed media paper with matte gel medium.
 
With the pieces paper left over I then put through my big shot with a die spellbinders. I attached the die cuts with matte gel medium.
 
Once this was dry I used my Stabilo All to draw around the edges of the die cuts and then used a water brush to activate.
 
Using a stamp I heat embossed the black dots, then added the different colours of paint. I also used the side of my palette knife to create lines. Once this was all dry I then used my crackle paste through a stencil to create the white crosses. It was like I was mark making but with stamps and stencils.
 
Then using another gelli print I clear heat embossed the stamped design and cut out the three bird shapes. Lastly I added the three small sentences
.
Close up of al the texture and details
 
Products that can be found in the shop:
 
Happy Creating
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...