Saturday 27 May 2017

Art Journal Page by Lynn Good

Hi Soul Sisters

What a first month it has been for the new design team.  So many lovely products by the girls.  I am here to share with you my very first post with the team -  an art journal page, as well an extra art journal page  that I created during the month.


I have created this double page in the Dina Wakeley Media Journal.   I had created the background a little while ago and wasnt sure what I was going to do with it.  This was created with Golden paints painted randomly on the pages and lastly adding some white paint with a brayer.



I have used the flower stencil - the mask part of the stencil and Dylusions Paint - Crushed Grape and chopped pesto.  Using a sponge I  cover the page with the exception of where I placed the masks.  Once dry I have used distress oxide Spiced Marmalade and a Tim Holtz Alphabet stencil over the top of the flowers.


Using a black and white paint pens I scribble around the flowers.



I used a kaisercraft script stencil and texture paste around the top of the flowers.



I have added this cute little deer and bird. I used a silhoutte image and coloured it in with golden paints.


Final touches with a black script stamp and splatters of white gesso.


Products Used with links to the Art and Soul Studio store:
Kaisercraft Script Stencil




and I have a little extra - another art journal page I created using a page that I had practised with the new Distress Oxide Inks;








Products Used with links to the Art and Soul Store:

Visible Image Stamp - Own It

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you found something of interest or new to get your creative mojo happening.  We would love to see what you create in our Soul Sister facebook page.

 til next time - Happy Crafting :)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    Lovely work.... with the stencil of the flowers did you make the templates yourself or buy them?
    Cheers,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are lovely Lynn. I really like the textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both of you pages Lynn but the second was is my favourite I haven't brought any of the oxide inks but the more I see them the more I want them lol

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...